A Phone Conversation
Me: Hi Joshie.
Josh: I want to go to the beach.
Me: Oh, Josh. We can't go to the beach. I'm sorry.
Josh: No, not you. Mommy.
Me: Oh, ok. Aunt Terry's beach?
Josh: No, if you go down a different road it will take you to a different beach.
Me: Oh, ok.
Josh: When are you coming home?
Me: We'll be home soon.
Josh: I miss you.
Me: I miss you, too.
Josh: I want to go to the beach.
Me: Oh, Josh. We can't go to the beach. I'm sorry.
Josh: No, not you. Mommy.
Me: Oh, ok. Aunt Terry's beach?
Josh: No, if you go down a different road it will take you to a different beach.
Me: Oh, ok.
Josh: When are you coming home?
Me: We'll be home soon.
Josh: I miss you.
Me: I miss you, too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home